Sunday Evenings 6:00-8:00 pm twice a month
Preparing for Confirmation is an important part of a teen’s Faith Formation so we require a two-year program. Since parents are so important in the life of their children, there are several evenings that parents are asked to attend with their child, even if they choose the Homeschooling option explained below. Another very important component of this program is an overnight retreat that our second-year Confirmation students will attend.
A different choice, which is new this year and for all families in grades 1-8, is an online homeschooling program called Your Catholic Faith Delivered. We will pair this program with the discussion based programs that we use in class. This gives parents a chance to pass on their Catholic Faith to their children using a very clear and interactive online text right from the comfort of their own home. Remember, parents and students, Fillable Faith Formation Form 2019 20 are still asked to join us for parent class nights that are explained above.
Or Register and pay online using these steps:
Step 1- Set up a My Own Church account. This account will let you register for Faith Formation online, manage your own contact information changes and look at your contribution record as well as print out your own tax forms.
1. Go to this link https://lansing.parishsoftfamilysuite.com/Register.aspx
2. You will fill out the required information and then within 1 business day, you will receive an email with a user name and password to use to set up your My Own Church page. This is when you will be able to register for Faith Formation Classes.
Step 2- Register for Faith Formation
1. Sign into your My Own Church account
2. Click the Faith Formation Tab
3. Under the tabs and above where it says My Education, there are the words Online Registration, click on them.
4. You should see your family information there. Be sure to make any changes or corrections in this spot and please make sure there is an email address to contact you along with a cell phone number in case of emergencies. (You can do so by clicking on the green words- update family records, located under your name and contact information.)
5. Select enrollment term 2019-20
6. Add your students (they will be in the drop box- just pick the one you wish to register) and their grade. Then use the drop box to choose the class you would like them enrolled in.
7. Once all of the information is correct, just submit the form and your child(ren) will be registered.
Step 3- Payment for Faith Formation Classes
1. You may put your payment in the mail( 1100 W. Grand River, Okemos, MI 48864) or use this online link to pay- Online Payment for Faith Formation
2. Tuition is:
a. Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten- $50 per child
b. All others are $105 per child or $160 per family.